Landing pages are the most critical tool in your marketing arsenal. If you're unsure what a landing page is, it's time to read this article!
We'll show you how to start creating a landing page and give tips on what makes a good one. In addition, we'll touch on some of the latest trends in landing page design and layout and some of our favourite tools that will help you build one from scratch or optimize an existing one.
What is a Landing Page?
A landing page or destination page sometimes referred to as a lead capture page, is a web page that serves as an online destination for a specific marketing campaign. It captures leads and directs them to the next step in the conversion process.
Landing pages serve a specific purpose used to advertise or promote products, services, or events.
Purpose of a Landing Page
- A landing page is a single page typically with a Call To Action CTA, which may or may not be part of a more extensive website.
- A landing page is a one-stop shop for your marketing campaigns.
- A landing page is a place to collect information from your visitors.
- A landing page is a place to capture leads if you're using lead capture forms and other lead generation software (like Leadpages).
- Finally, it can also be used as an additional channel to drive traffic or send people toward another location on the web (like another website).
What can you do with a landing page?
Landing pages have versatile use cases for many different purposes, including:
- Advertising products and services
- Collecting email addresses for marketing campaigns
- Driving traffic to your website or social media page (if you have one) Is a great way to get people interested in your offer. If they like what they see, they will likely follow up with more details later. If that makes sense for your business model, you might also want to create landing pages specifically for social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- Promoting an event or conference – This is another way of getting people involved in something fun while also letting them know about your brand simultaneously!